Support Groups, Classes and Services Around San Diego
All of San Diego Support Groups
Central County Support Groups
- The CE-Mesa ABI Program meets Monday through Thursday afternoons at Mesa College campus . Please contact Lisa Carulli at 619-388-1952.
- Plan your Career Path/Occupational Opportunities classes offered at CE at Mesa College on Tuesdays from 1:00-3:00, February 3-June 2. Call 619-388-1952.
- The ECC Program meets Tuesday and Thursday from 12:30-3:30 at the Educational Cultural Complex (ECC) on Ocean View Blvd. Call John Bromma at 619-388-4812.
- The West City Campus program meets in Point Loma on Monday-Thursday mornings. Call Nicole Thomason at 619-388-1866.
- Adaptive Yoga classes are offered at the CE at Mesa College on Wednesdays from 4:00-5:30 pm. Contact Lisa Carulli at 619-388-1952.
- Cognitive Retraining classes offered at the CE at Mesa College on Wednesdays from 6:00-9:00 pm. Call 619-388-1952.
- Plan your Career Path/Occupational Opportunities classes offered at Mid-City campus on Fairmount Avenue on Wednesdays from 12:30-2:30, January 28-June 3. Call 619-388-4556.
Download the 2018 Joyce Beers Meeting Schedule
North County Support Groups
East County Support Groups
South County Support Groups
Couples Support Groups
The Couples Group meets monthly on Sundays for a potluck and get-together. When one partner in a pair suffers a brain injury, the relationship itself changes. Relationships need to recover, too!
The couples meet for fun, socializing, talking about how roles have changed, and sharing resources.