Apply to Receive One of the Two SDBIF $500 Educational Scholarships!
The San Diego Brain Injury Foundation (SDBIF) is pleased to offer two $500 scholarships for individuals surviving brain injuries that are residents of either San Diego, Riverside or Imperials Counties. They are awarded to honor and encourage brain injury survivors to continue their education. It is open to graduating high school seniors and adults with acquired brain injuries who are furthering their education and/or training at a college or technical school.
To apply for the SDBIF Scholarship Application, you will need to complete and have the following submitted by July 31, 2023. Winners will be notified in August.
1) Completed application form
2) Letter of recommendation from a teacher or professional knowledgeable of the brain injury
3) Verification of the Acquired Brain Injury from a doctor or therapist treating the brain injury
4) An essay titled “My Brain Injury Can’t Stop Me”
5) Proof of application or registration from a 4-year college/university, technical college or community college