SDBIF Scholarship Application is now CLOSED for 2019!
The San Diego Brain Injury Foundation (SDBIF) is pleased to offer scholarship opportunities for individuals surviving brain injuries. This $500 scholarship is awarded to honor and encourage brain injury survivors to continue their education. It is open to graduating high school seniors and adults with acquired brain injuries and is to be used to further their education and/or training at a college or technical school.
To apply in 2020, you will need to complete and have the following submitted by March 31, 2020. Winners will be notified in May 2020.
1) Completed application form
2) Letter of recommendation from a teacher or professional knowledgeable of the brain injury
3) Verification of the Acquired Brain Injury from a doctor or therapist treating the brain injury
4) An essay titled “My Brain Injury Can’t Stop Me”
5) Proof of application or registration from a 4-year college/university, technical college or community college
Come back at the beginning of 2019 to submit your application online, or download the paper application and send it to SDBIF via the mail.