SDBIF Scholarship Application
The San Diego Brain Injury Foundation (SDBIF) is pleased to offer scholarship opportunities for individuals surviving brain injuries. This scholarship is awarded to honor and encourage brain injury survivors to continue their education. It is open to graduating high school seniors and adults with acquired brain injuries and is to be used to further their education and/or training at a college or technical school.
SDBIF Scholarship Application is now CLOSED for 2017!
To apply in 2018, you will need to complete and have the following submitted by April 1, 2018. Winners will be notified by May 1, 2017.
1) Completed application form
2) Letter of reccomendation from a teacher or professional knowledgable of the brain injury
3) Verification of the Acquired Brain Injury from a doctor or therapist treating the brain injury
4) An essay titled “My Brain Injury Can’t Stop Me”
5) Proof of application or registration from a 4-year college/university, technical college or community college
Come back at the beginning of 2018 to submit your application online, or download the paper application and send it to SDBIF via the mail.