SDBIF Educational Scholarships
The San Diego Brain Injury Foundation (SDBIF) is pleased to offer $500 scholarship opportunities for individuals surviving brain injuries and either from San Diego or going to school in the San Diego area. We invite you to apply and look forward to reviewing your packet. This scholarship is awarded to honor and encourage brain injury survivors to continue their education. This scholarship is designed to provide brain injury survivors assistance in continuing their educational progress and inspire them to reach for their dreams. This scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors and adults with acquired brain injuries and is to be used to further their education and/or training at a college or technical school.
The SDBIF Scholarship Application is CLOSED for 2017! Read the winners’ essays below…
To apply in 2018, you will need to complete and have the following submitted by
APRIL 1, 2018
1) Completed application form
2) Letter of reccomendation from a teacher or professional knowledgable of the brain injury
3) Verification of the Acquired Brain Injury from a doctor or therapist treating the brain injury
4) An essay titled “My Brain Injury Can’t Stop Me”
5) Proof of application or registration from a 4-year college/university, technical college or community college
Start thinking of your application for next year now!
2017 SDBIF Educational Scholarship Recipients
Read Tracy’s Winning Essay