Saturday, March 20, 2021
Virtual Celebration on Zoom!!!
Here is how this “Virtual” surviveHEADSTRONG will work:
- Register on the SDBIF Classy page (like usual) by February 19 to be guaranteed an event shirt
- Share your Fundraising page with friends & family to raise funds for our brain injury community
- The first week of March we will ship out registration kits (t-shirts, number cards & other collateral)
- After you get your registration kit, host your own personal event anytime before March 20
- During your personal surviveHEADSTRONG event, take selfies or short 15 second (max) cellphone videos…make it as cool and special as you can!
- Send your videos and/or selfies to info@SDBIF.org
- Tune into the SDBIF Zoom Event on Saturday, March 20, at 9 am to see the surviveHEADSTRONG Event Broadcast where you can celebrate with your friends and see your event’s video/photo!
- The online broadcast will honor those affected by brain injury and celebrate the incredible journeys to recovery from brain injury
- Celebrate online with us! We will hear from our sponsors, share our walk videos and enjoy a raffle with awesome prizes!
We will be hosting Zoom Q&A sessions to answer your question you have about how this new format will work.
The first session is scheduled for January 27 at 10 am PST.
The zoom link is: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5019416338